Services By American Insulation
- Attic Insulation - Attic insulation is the first place a homeowner should consider to reduce energy costs. Insufficient attic insulation can result in major heat loss and therefore higher heating and cooling bills. We recommend a R49 rating or 16 1/2" of blown-in fiberglass insulation.
- Wall Insulation - Insulating the exterior walls of your home will make a cold and drafty home warm and comfortable.
- Air Sealing - Air sealing attic penetrations will help prevent heat and moisture from entering the attic space.
- Mold Remediation - American Insulation is a certified mold remediator. Not only can we eliminate mold in your attic or crawlspace, we will educate you on how the mold got started. We utilize EPA Registered Fiberlock Industries Mold Remediation Products.
- Ventilation - Ventilation is a key component in attic function. Ventilation helps to rid your attic of excess heat and moisture that can build up over time. Poor ventilation can contribute to ice dams and mold growth.
- Sound Attenuation - Fiberglass insulation between the walls of rooms will decrease sound transmission.
- Attic Fans - An attic fan will extend the life of your heating and cooling equipment and roof components by reducing excess heat build-up in the summer and excess moisture in the winter.
We Also Offer The Following Services:
- Attic, Wall and Crawlspace Insulation
- Attic Fan Installation
- Air Sealing
- Sound Attenuation
- Mold Remediation
All of us here at American Insulation
proud of our consistent A+ ratings with Angie’s List. We serve customers from Greater Chicago, Cook and Lake Counties. Call us
at (847) 291-0322
to get a FREE quote.